Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Inspiron 14R N4010 - Review & Sakit Tenat


Dell Inspiron 14R N4010 was launched in last April, features a 14-inch screen, and it is equipped with Core i3 330M processor and Intel HD graphics.It comes with SRS speakers and Windows 7 operating system. Inspiron 14R N4010 also comes with a stylish design. The shell and palmrest both use LCVM material. LCVM material comes with the features such as low electrical conductivity, anti-statics, fiber texture and easy to clean when your finger prints can easily trace at the surface..Its a cool model but......lemme story..sorry to Dell because this is a bad review from me.

I bought a brand new laptop as shows above..first, I realize that the Bluetooth doesn't work..then after 17 days,  it has been totally "kong".. sakit tenat. it was hang with a loud sounds while i'm using the Windows Media Player..at that time, all the keys not functioning at all forced me to power off the system. I've called Dell for Technical Support assistance and we believe that the problem is with the motherboard..Now, I have to wait for another 2 days for the spare part which they said has been ordered from Singapore..spare part kehabisan stok at Dell..and if I request for replacement for a new laptop, I have to wait for another 2 weeks!!! What is this? Making fool of me or what? I can't believe this..I'm now facing problem with  a brand new model and with well known company and they give me such a poor service. Dah la bila call ntah berapa kali kena tunggu CS tu nak check itu la..ini la..and I'm the one who have to pay for the telephone bill..Nasib badan..



4 comments:

n.a.j said...

ergh....benda2 camni yg kita tak mau..
byk bikin susah...

after sales treatment mmg kengkadang nyakitkan hati..time nak suh beli, sket punya manis mulut kan?

genny da bomb said...

selalunya kalo new launch ni amik masa la nk elok betul2..cam keta gak la kot..kan first batch yang mcm2 ada salah kan..heheh

tukar baru je la kalo dah cenggitu teruknya

n.a.j.w.a said...

ain & geni - mende teknikal mcm ni mmg susah dijangka.b4 bli dh mntk pandangan ramai org..dan ramai yg sajes Dell..mungkin, nasib aku la yg x baik kali ni..hehe

cikda said...

najwa..
aa la..aku pun beli Dell inspiron...
ok jek..sampai skrg..tp adik ipar beli...fan kat dalam tu rosak..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails