Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Finding Nemo..

Tajuk tak berkaitan..



I am suffering severe mental stress .. My boss is off .. she was in hospital .. .. have to undergo an operation and am not sure how long she will be hospitalized. .. but am sure, after her leave end, i will be on medical leave too because of this stressfulness .. hihihi .. to write here may be able to reduce the mental fatigue that i experience at this moment.. before the boss started to leave, she has brief me on some things i need to finish for her .. Unfortunately, i don't get a comprehensive brief .. so many things that she just tell me is the tail, and when Datuk (big bos) asked me the head .. it really make me turn upside down ..and am load with a lot of things to be settled..kejar due date to submit report.. answering calls.. attending funny people and so on..

Although i think positive that this is an opportunity for me to learn more things that benefit me and brighten my future in this company, but things difficult for me to finish makes me depressed. and moreover i have been unable to get a dream project as planned because there is no veto in my hands to decide..the project will be proceed..still i'll be part of the team but not as what am plan to save the cost...orang dah bagi option to save cost tapi tak nak... selamat membazirlah saya ucapkan...and my own "big" projects for this year also failed after spending a considerable sum of money....sob sob.. and now have to provide a sum of money again to continue the said project .. i have a choice not to continue but am not easily to deterred  .. so i once again give me a chance to try..
  
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence - Helen Keller. 

Well, I asked for strength, Allah give me difficulties for me to fight..every step is a step closer.. So, i keep telling myself  "please don't give up" : )

p/s : pray my bos will recover fast.. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails